Unable to regulate the bladder is one of the common problems for the elderly, and there are various surgical treatments available for it, but the foremost effective, non-surgical way of managing it’s to use Adult Diaper Pants. We at BonBon, have a variety of adult diapers for elderly patients also as middle-aged patients, as we attempt to supply people affected by bladder issues with the specified comfort.
Benefits of BonBon Disposable Adult Pant Diapers
- Single way Non-Woven top: Allows single way passage of fluid within the absorbent layer.
- Super Absorbent Polymer: Turns fluid into gel. Users feel dry, soft, and cozy.
- Leak Guard: Soft leak guard provides maximum protection against leakages.
- Absorption and Distribution Layer (ADL): Allows even distribution of liquid within the absorbent layer.
- Dual-Core Fluff Pulp layer: For better-controlled absorption.
- Multi-strand leg: Allows comfortable snug fit without pinching the skin. Also prevents leakage within the crotch area.
- Extra absorbent particles: For better absorption.
- The non-Woven top allows the single-way passage of fluid in the absorbent layer.
- Japanese Sap turns fluid in Gel to feel dry and comfortable.
- American pulp allows even distribution of liquid.
- Soft Ultra Leak Guard provides maximum protection against leakage.
- Multi-Strand leg allows comfortable snug fit without pinching the skin and prevents leakage in the crotch area.
How to wear a BonBon Disposable Adult Pants Diaper
- Open the bonbon adult diaper pants package.
- Stretch the diaper width-wise and spread its ruffles, so as to organize it.
- Check for the blue strings to seek out the diaper’s front.
- Place your feet inside the leg cuffs of the diaper one by one within the sitting position then slide it upwards till the knees.
- Pull the diaper pants upwards within the standing position.
- Adjust the diaper pants around the user’s waist by running your fingers through the waist elastic.
- Adjust the leak guards to form them even round the thighs, so as to stop leakage.
Available in Small to Medium, Medium to Large, and Large to Extra Large Size.